Mosquito Magician Ready to Use Mosquito Killer & Repellent Hose Sprayer - Twin Pack
Suits Small to Medium Size Yard
The Mosquito Magician mosquito killer and repellent ready to use formula is a powerful blend that includes natural essential oil active ingredients and is completely safe for people and pets when used as directed. Each 32oz sprayer will treat around 8,000 sq feet.
LABORATORY TESTED and PROVEN to KILL 100% of mosquitos sprayed within 24 hours and then repel new ones from entering the area. It is also effective on other biting insects like, Fleas, Ticks, and Fire Ants. Lab test reports are available upon request.
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – contains a powerful blend of 6 Natural Essential Oils including Geraniol, Citronella, Garlic Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemon grass Oil and Cedarwood Oil. Mosquito Magician combines them into a potent and proven shield. Safe for kids and pets when used as directed.
- SAFE FOR KIDS & PETS when used as directed. PERMETHRIN, PYRETHRIN and DEET FREE while protecting your family from mosquitos. Use around your lawn, garden or patio to create a mosquito-free bubble.
- FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - we know you will absolutely love this product, and we aim to provide the best satisfaction guarantee with our Manufacturer Warranty and USA-based customer service team. You cannot go wrong with Mosquito Magician.
2x Hose Sprayers (32 oz capacity) filled with Mosquito Magician’s Ready to Use Natural Mosquito Killer & Repellent
HOW TO ATTACH & SPRAY
1. Make sure control knob is in OFF position, then connect to garden hose.
2. Turn water on at faucet. When you are ready to spray, turn the control knob to the ON position. Follow the HOW TO APPLY instructions below.
3. To stop spraying, turn control knob to OFF position. Turn off water at the faucet. To relieve water pressure, turn the control knob on the sprayer to WATER until water slows to a drip. Then disconnect hose.
4. Store unused product for next use, or save empty bottle and REFILL.
HOW TO APPLY
With your sprayer attached to your hose and water faucet on, begin by spraying around your home from ground level up to 8-10 feet high. Continue into the yard, spraying turf, plants, and trees as high as possible. Work outwards to the property line and include fences and hedges. Walk at a steady pace and use a sweeping motion, slightly overlapping treated areas. Complete coverage is important, especially in shaded areas. Repeat as needed for a bug free outdoors!